Pages

June 21, 2013

How may I be of service?

PC Repair Tune-Ups, Virus Removal, Hardware / Software Installs & Upgrades, WiFi & Audio/Visual (Home Theater) Solutions


That new laptop running like a dog, way too soon?
The old PC in the office infested with pop-ups, slowness and ads?
Your friend, family or co-worker send you that hilarious e-mail that gave you a virus faster than you could type "Why you little..."?


Then You Are In Luck!


I am now offering my skills centered from the more rural regions of Washington County and  Yamhill County, bringing 10+ years of corporate technical support experience backed by a Bachelor's Degree in Computers & Networking to your neighborhood.  I have addressed issues on 1,000's of PCs in the big business world and would now like to offer my expertise to support your local home and small business computers.
 
My rates are highly competitive and around 50% of what you might pay to a big electronics store repair shop, and they usually hire high school kids with little-to-no experience.  With me you'll get personalized service from someone who understands your needs and can get you to where you want to go by the most economical means.  I can work remotely over the internet, pick-up, drop-off, or service your PC in your own home or business.

Have more than one computer, a home or small business office with multiple devices? 


Be sure to ask about my quarterly maintenance programs!


No comments:

Post a Comment